- 350.00 - 5000.00 INR
- 350 INR
As an internationally known manufacturer, exporter and supplier, we are engaged in offering Multilane Dampers Ventilation Equipment. The provided equipment is used in multilane dampers ventilation. This equipment is precisely manufactured at our well-equipped production unit by utilizing quality-approved raw materials and advanced technology under the stern guidance of our skilled technocrats in conformity with set industry norms. Further, this Multilane Dampers Ventilation Equipment is made available for our clients in diverse specifications as per their precise needs at industry leading prices.
Avail from us an exciting range of Industrial Multilane Dampers that are used for capacity modulation. These are manufactured using quality material procured from reliable sources, catering to the requirements of various industries. Available in numerous specifications, our range is in great demand for its optimum performance and low maintenance level. We provide volume control dampers which are highly appreciated for its dimensionally accurate and abrasion resistant features. These dampers are primarily used for proper control of the airflow for good efficiency. We can also customize our range of dampers as per the specifications and requirements of our clients.
- Energy savings with fans utilizing variable inlet vanes
- viv dampers are often used for capacity modulation. They give accurate modulation and power savings over other styles of dampers at reduced air flow
- When an inlet vane is partially closed, each blade directs the air into the wheel in the direction of rotation and so the air is prespun. This brings about a reduction in the capacity, static pressure and bhp. The amount of bhp savings at reduced capacity is determined by the type of system and type of fan-vane combination
- For every inlet vane position there is different capacity v/s static curve and capacity v/s brake horsepower (bhp) curve generated by the fan
- VIV dampers are designed with mechanical principle of adjustment
- Inlet guide vanes are synchronously adjustable in the same angular position by a connecting element
- Adjustment can be made either automatically via an adjusting element from pulse generator or by hand
Following are its specifications:
- MOC: Galvanised Steel, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum.
- Style of Blade: 3V Type.
- Control : Automatic and Manual Options are available
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
Plot No. A-1, Arbuda Estate, Near Muthiya Crossing, Phase-2, G.I.D.C, Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India